Monday, December 5, 2016

NEWS: Xtian dedicates entire post to Beef!

Now, in the spirit of full disclosure here, let me just firstly say that Xtian and I have known each other for many years, and continue to make strange art together (see here, here, and here for examples), both in physical forms and in an ongoing digital Exquisite-Corpse-style mysterious-swapsies-type-art-piece/game/distraction known as the Infinite Collage (or "With Uninhibited Fingers for the Unfathomable", to give it its proper title), which is perhaps the longest piece of art in the known universe, and is viewable here.  So, point is, he's no stranger - in fact, we like each other quite a lot.  So you can take that as meaning that this review of his is meaningless or whatever, but I don't see it that way at all: after all, I never asked him for a review, and even if I did (which I didn't) he didn't have to do it, and even if he did do it (which he did), it didn't have to go into as much detail as it does, nor did it have to be so wonderfully positive and/or expressive about the coolness of my novel.  

TLDR: it's still unbiased, and still totally awesome, and I'm very very stoked about it.

Read the full excellence right here!  And then buy all of his artworks and books and so on to help him save up for his moon-home, he'd really appreciate it.



Left to right: Tim Harris, Xtian, Mat Blackwell, and Dan Kelly, at our four-way collage exhibition a few years ago: "The Wrong Head: 4 Men, 100 Collages".


No comments:

Post a Comment